Program Brochures & Fact Cards
- Adult Program Brochure – Information on programs offered for adults experiencing severe depression, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), anxiety and severe mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and paranoia.
- Adolescent Program Brochure – Information on male and female psychiatric program for ages 12 to 17.
- Addiction Services Brochure – Information on addiction services from medical detoxification to longer term treatment including partial hospitalization with lodging, partial hospitalization 7 days per week or intensive outpatient program 3 days per week.
- The Crossings Brochure – Information on residential treatment including educational services for adolescents ages 12 to 17.
- New Leaf Recovery Brochure – Information on dual diagnosis treatment partial hospitalization with lodging, partial hospitalization 7 days per week or intensive outpatient program 3 days per week program
- Milestones for Senior Adults Brochure
Information on treatment program for Seniors who are experiencing signs and symptoms of dementia and/or severe depression due to issues related to the elderly.