The caring, understanding and professional nurses, social workers and Master’s-level counselors are available 24 hours a day to anyone seeking help or information regarding mental health or chemical dependency services. Whether calling for yourself or a family member, we’ll be here to assist you. To arrange for a no-charge evaluation, or for information, call (601) 483-6211 or (877) 853-3094.
Our no-charge assessment provides:
- Immediate professional intervention for psychiatric or chemical dependency screening
- Explanation of treatment program features and benefits
- Expedited admission through a staff psychiatrist
- Insurance verification by the admissions office
- Our admission office is open seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
What is involved in treatment?
You will be assigned an attending physician who will manage every aspect of your care. A skilled and specialized treatment team, under physician supervision, will work with you and your family to develop an individualized treatment program.